Included in the package
- 2 pounds - Salmon Filet
- 1 Jar - Pub style mustard
- 1 Bag - Herb Marinated potatoes
- 1 Bag - Marinated Brussel Sprouts
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place salmon skin side down. Rub with pub style mustard, Generous coating.
3. Arrange potatoes and brussel sprouts around the salmon in one even layer.
4. Bake in oven for 25-40 minutes (Depnding on your oven), Until salmon is slightly firm and opaque. *Salmon can be eaten medium